Ads Top

"Lucky Gen 1 Pokedex completed!"


#PokemonGO: Three months since the introduction of Lucky Trades, I started completing my Lucky Kanto Gen 1 PokedexCLICK HERE for the complete Gen 1 Luckydex screenshot.This goal somehow worked for me because my closest Pokemon Trainer friends were willing to save their lower IV Legendary Gen 1 Pokemon for a once a day special trade with me. All it took was some persistent daily scheduling with my Ultra Friends and Best Friends within my local Pokemon Go communities in the Philippines.From the launch of lucky trades around July 23 until October 7, I managed to complete 149 Gen 1 lucky trades. However, I got stalled with Zapdos, which I only managed to obtain in a lucky trade today (Oct 28) over post-Beldum Community Day part 2 lunch. 😂 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2OazyAZ
"Lucky Gen 1 Pokedex completed!" "Lucky Gen 1 Pokedex completed!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:10 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.