Ads Top

"App Crashing every 30 mins or more"


#PokemonGO: If this has been addressed already I apologize in advance. For about the last 2wks I've had a problem with my game closing out frequently. At first it was the usual while scrolling friend's list sort of closing but it seems to have escalated to the point I can't keep it open more than 30 mins without it closing. I've tried the delete and reinstall with no change.​I'm on an Iphone 7+ running iOS 12.1 and the latest version of PoGo. I have an apple watch (but don't have the app installed on the watch) and a Gotcha (which I've had for longer than I've had this problem).​Has anyone else been experiencing this or better yet has anyone experienced it and found a good fix for it?Thanks in advance. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2OFVYu2
"App Crashing every 30 mins or more" "App Crashing every 30 mins or more" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.