Ads Top

"Biggest disappointment in Pokemon Let’s Go"


I finally got the guts and the strength to try to capture the first Legendary bird pokemon, Articuno. Make my way through the cave... battle and win... capture him... So hyped to finally ride my favorite legendary bird aaaaaaaaaand, there he is boringly following me. Am I missing something or can you truly not ride the legendary birds? How could they make such a huge mistake? Surely I’m not the only one that has been super disappointed by this. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2AqM1LN
"Biggest disappointment in Pokemon Let’s Go" "Biggest disappointment in Pokemon Let’s Go" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 03:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.