Ads Top

"Coming back to Pokemon for the fist time in almost 9 years...."


For some reason the Detective Pikachu trailer sparked a fire in me. I went back to listen to the old Diamond and Pearl intros for the sake of nostalgia after watching the trailer, and a few days later I find myself lying in bed with a 2DS in my hand and a new copy of Omega Ruby while watching Indigo League on Netflix. I didn't think I would be enjoying myself as much as I am, since I grew out of Pokemon in my mid teens and classed it as a 'kid phase', but I think this is much more than just nostalgia.I'm more curious to see what the newer games and anime are like for me (newer for me being everything after Black and White). I've heard good things about the X&Y anime and so far I'm really enjoying Omega Ruby (even if it is a lot more different from the original than I was expecting).So I guess I'm also wondering what the other games are like after Black and White? And also if the anime after Diamond and Pearl are worth watching or not?Edit: First* I swear these things only ever happen when I can't edit the title. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2qOJQNI
"Coming back to Pokemon for the fist time in almost 9 years...." "Coming back to Pokemon for the fist time in almost 9 years...." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:12 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.