Ads Top

"[Discussion] It is ABSOLUTELY okay if you don't achieve the 50km goal each week."


#PokemonGO: A few extra balls, and maybe some rare candies, are not worth the stress if you aren't a walker, or engage in more efficient or unconventional means of exercise like martial arts, swimming, or any number of sports. Rare candies, stardust, eggs all come and go, what's a handful more each week?On my weight loss journey, I've recently upgraded from walking to running...but I live in Wisconsin, USA, and winters can be exceptionally vicious here. I opt for an indoor treadmill most days. Google Fit and jog-speed treadmills do NOT mix, especially with baggy running shorts and a big thick Pixel XL-shaped brick flopping around, slapping me right in the dick every few strides. I choose to set my phone on the treadmill console and play a YouTube video instead. I don't get GO progress for any of that - all 20 miles (~32km) I average in a week. And that's fine.I can do my normal farming if I need Balls. I'll also get eggs, XP, some distance, catches, stardust; I might even find a raid or two.If any of you have felt the stress of "needing" to get to 50km each week for fear of a loss of items or efficiency - I challenge you to remember that you can get the equivalent value from about a 10 minute hatch-'n-catch in a small suburban shopping mall.Surely once summer comes around again, it is something I will pursue more passionately. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2DGAuvl
"[Discussion] It is ABSOLUTELY okay if you don't achieve the 50km goal each week." "[Discussion] It is ABSOLUTELY okay if you don't achieve the 50km goal each week." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.