Ads Top

"[Discussion] Special trades are too restricted"


#PokemonGO: The current trade system does not allow players to effectively share rare catches (especially if you obtained a lot of them in a short time e.g. during events) - having a single special trade daily is not enough and IMO will discourage players from sharing rare pokemon with others in the long run.Background on why I feel this way:I am a German player and we have been blessed with a number of different events this year (Safari Zone Dortmund, GamesCOM Cologne, MAG Fest Erfurt) of which I attended two, namely Dortmund and Cologne. I caught around 150 Unown there to share them in my local community.For those that are not aware of how Unown is handled with the current trade system: every Unown form is its own Pokedex entry meaning that everytime I want to trade one of them to someone it will count as a special trade (I know I wasn't aware of that or I probably wouldn't have done what I did).So what did I do? After asking on our local discord server at the end of september listing all the Unown I had left and who would like them I received requests for 107 of them. Meaning if I use my special trade each day I will be done trading them in January 2019 after more than 3 months of trading...This case might be special but even if all you do is play actively (doing your daily raid and being lucky on catches sometimes) I believe you will eventually accumulate more pokemon than you are allowed to trade. Which will force you throw away pokemon - some of which you might even paid money for to catch them in the first place.I would love suggestions on how to improve the situation, my ideas would be to either/or:Allow one special trade daily with each trainer on your friends list.Distinguish between different special trades and allow one trade each daily of: shinies, legends & other special trades. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2DHTTMl
"[Discussion] Special trades are too restricted" "[Discussion] Special trades are too restricted" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.