Ads Top

"Someone traded me a shiny graveler! I traded it back..."


Title pretty much says it all.I am playing PLGE and I'm attempting to complete the pokedex. I mostly need version exclusives and trade evolutions.I had been online for 30 minutes connecting with randoms and getting nowhere. Seriously people I don't need a pidgey...I finally got someone to take a bite on my machoke when they offered me a graveler. I quickly accepted. And then the trade sequence initiated and it was a shiny graveler!Then the guilt set in as it evolved lol. I told my fiance I couldn't keep it. I felt it was either someone who was too young to know the value of shinies or someone stuck with an unevolvable shiny.So I traded it back. They traded my machoke (now a machamp) back.I feel pretty mixed now. Did I do the right thing?Picture from pokedex as proof. https://ift.tt/2RcEB63 via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2DWrMKd
"Someone traded me a shiny graveler! I traded it back..." "Someone traded me a shiny graveler! I traded it back..." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.