Ads Top

"“GPS signal not found” occurring a lot more."


#PokemonGO: Since the forced update on iOS yesterday I have started seeing this error message (11) a lot more. It is only when I am indoors but I never had this message in my building before (been playing since launch). Did the recent update change the way GPS works?The map shows my avatar at the correct location and I do have WiFi on (but not connected) yet I get the red banner. The GPS error prevents me from doing a lot of actions including remote berrying.I guess it could be related to my phone but I wanted to see if anyone else has encountered an increase in the frequency of this error message since the most recent iOS update (0.129.1) via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2RtOCfa
"“GPS signal not found” occurring a lot more." "“GPS signal not found” occurring a lot more." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.