Ads Top

"I went all in this past week to find this pokemon."


#PokemonGO: I never went so hard to get a shiny pokemon. But this one... I wanted it so bad, was a favorite of mine growing up, so I went all in on hunting the magnificient beast.As you can see; I was getting deseperate after so much quest finding, eggs hatching..BUT THIS MORNING, the last day I had to complete my personal quest of finding the flying beauty. I was at work, thanks to adventure sync, eggs hatching are a bit easier. I click on it and there it was!!!More than 100km walked this past week, 115 quests completed, 200ish eggs and a fews $$$ in incubators, I finally found it!!! My now favorite mon' in PoGo, since I did put a lot of effort into it. Glad it payed off.Had to share! Have a nice day! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RfXvcf
"I went all in this past week to find this pokemon." "I went all in this past week to find this pokemon." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.