Ads Top

"Holy Macaroni I Love My Ninjask"


So I'm doing another playthrough of ORAS (AS), my favorite Pokemon games, and this time around I figured I'd have a Ninjask on my team for the very first time.I don't mean to be insensitive when I say this, but this little guy was such a pathetic wet noodle as a Nincada and he hardly learned a single useful move pre-20. But once he evolved... Different story. Everyone else in my party was so much stronger and as a result he fell behind and became my lowest team member. He was 15 while everyone else was 25+. So I put him in the front of the party (i hate exp share, plus he levels slowly) and said that no matter what I'm going to get him up to par. And holy shit did it pay off. I forgot the level Nincada evolves at so it was a huge surprise.Now he's like a ruthless killing machine, cutting down foes and evading almost every attack, while getting faster every turn. He doesn't even have perfect IV's or anything like that. Plus he's inside of a Luxury Ball, which fits the beautiful color scheme of Ninjask to a tee.Cicadas have always been one of my top 5 favorite animals and hearing their screams during the summer evenings just reminds me of home so much... I seriously love those animals and I'm so glad that they got the design of Nincada/Ninjask/Shedinja so correct, way back in Gen 3. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2r89PjA
"Holy Macaroni I Love My Ninjask" "Holy Macaroni I Love My Ninjask" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.