Ads Top

"My Own Version of Mega Mew"


Mega MewAlso posted this in r/fakemon.After seeing a lot of art of Pokemon and Mega Evolutions, I decided to take part in it by being as creative and original as I can be with my own Mega Evolutions. Still working on coloring my drawings but I hope to post them soon.Edit: Got more Pokemon ideas, though I don't know whether to post them on Reddit when they're already on deviantART? This confuses me. Also thank you for the feedback! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2BBcg3S
"My Own Version of Mega Mew" "My Own Version of Mega Mew" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 00:54 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.