Ads Top

"My biggest disappointment from LGP/E"


So first and foremost, I think most of us can agree that if you are a long time fan, revisiting Kanto in the glorious 3D graphics hit you right in the nostalgia like nothing else has in quite some time.With that being said, I do have just one gripe with the whole game.How is it that Joey did not become the rattata master? That dude has had a top percentage rattata for over 20 year! Seems like a missed opportunity to me. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2ShOBet
"My biggest disappointment from LGP/E" "My biggest disappointment from LGP/E" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.