Ads Top

"PoGo in winter"


#PokemonGO: So, today was Cyndaquil community day. I am located in Quebec and I am writing on behalf of a lot of Canadian players. The place I am hunting is on an island near a big river with a lot of Pokéstop and the hotspot for many. It was snowing with big wind gusts, it felt like -5 Celsius.I was wearing a big coat and warm pants, that was not the problem. The problem is that my hands freezes extremely fast. After an hour, I couldn’t even move my wrist and my fingers were numb. I was not able to continue and lost 2 hours of the event. So people will call me weak because we are not even in winter but it’s the truth and it sucks.I’ve tried gloves with conductive fingers but it’s not warm enough and now precise at all. If some of you play in those conditions and worst, what are your tips and gear?TL;DR: Winter’s comming, hands are freezing, what’s the solutions except staying at home?Update: Warming pads for phone, really hot gloves and a stylus. Thank you all for your advices!Update 2: Thanks to this post I leaned of a few places I can walk around in Montreal and stay warm for winter’s CDs.Edit: I meant warm pants not hot pants lol via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2DdTIrM
"PoGo in winter" "PoGo in winter" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:08 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.