Ads Top

"Sadly This Cyndaquil Glitched Out of Existence After I Took the Photo"


#PokemonGO: How fitting that I was in a cemetery when this happened. As soon as I saw what happened, I reopened the game as fast as possible and rushed back to where I originally found the Cyndaquil, but it wasn't there anymore. This Cyndaquil may be gone, but it will never be forgotten. Also, apparently I needed to have more words in my post, so I guess I have to fill up this space, even though I was literally just trying to post a photo. Like, why do I need to type so much to go with the photo? I don't know. It doesn't make any sense. Hopefully this is enough.https://ift.tt/2DznQ1X via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Dvi1md
"Sadly This Cyndaquil Glitched Out of Existence After I Took the Photo" "Sadly This Cyndaquil Glitched Out of Existence After I Took the Photo" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 12:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.