Ads Top

"A perfect Dragonair can be powered up to exactly CP 1500"


#PokemonGO: I was looking though my mons in preparation for the PvP battles and checking what CP some would become using a calculator. I plugged my perfect Dratini in and found that evolved to Dragonair it could be powered to exactly CP 1500 which is awesome for the lowest battle tier!I might be wrong but I'm thinking choosing mons with a single type might be better for battling since it reduces what their vulnerable to.Anyways, here's my new beauty:https://ift.tt/2Ga88fF via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RLYW2C
"A perfect Dragonair can be powered up to exactly CP 1500" "A perfect Dragonair can be powered up to exactly CP 1500" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.