Ads Top

"After 20 years of playing Pokemon, I finally completed my first Pokedex AND Living Dex!"


I have been playing Pokemon since the original games and it has always been a favourite of mine. I have been a big fan the entire time, and I dreamed of catching them all ever since I was a little kid. My favourite thing about Pokemon was always the Pokemon themselves, and I really, really wanted to get them all! Even though I played many versions, I was never able to actually get them all (mostly because of no friends), and was almost about to lose hope...until today. When I got my copy of Let's Go, I wanted to work really hard on finally achieving my dream of catching them all and decided to go for a Living Dex so I would have at least one of each Pokemon including the different forms. It took a while, but after exactly 49 hours of gameplay, I finally did it tonight! The last Pokemon I caught that was missing from the Pokedex was Mewtwo since I thought that would be a fitting Pokemon to end on. I am really proud of finally catching them all, and having them all at once too! I was able to save the picture of the little certificate that it gave me since I thought it was really neat! https://ift.tt/2BjrVU9 am not exactly sure what I am going to do next but I will figure it out. I am in a good place to start training for all of those Master Trainers since I have all of the Pokemon and I also kind of want to catch extra small and extra large versions of lots of Pokemon since I find that really interesting for some reason XD I am thinking of possibly trying to complete a Pokedex from an older game too like SoulSilver since I think that could be fun; it will certainly be a lot more work, but I think I will be able to do it!Has anyone else here completed a Pokedex (or Living Dex too!), and if so, for what versions? via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2GgsDra
"After 20 years of playing Pokemon, I finally completed my first Pokedex AND Living Dex!" "After 20 years of playing Pokemon, I finally completed my first Pokedex AND Living Dex!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:39 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.