Ads Top

"Anyone else think 50,000 and 75,000 stardust for a new move is too steep?"


#PokemonGO: I get niantic is a company that wants to make money, but those prices are way to steep for FTP players to afford, I think 25,000 should have been the max.I get the secondary moves aren't necessary but still sucks that most FTP players have to wait a long enough to power up our pokemon but know we have to choose between the meta and raiding or PVP.Probably just me and this will get hate but I think broke uni students should be able to enjoy this game too, Yeah at a slower rate but not impossibly slow. via /r/TheSilphRoad https://ift.tt/2zVoC5Z
"Anyone else think 50,000 and 75,000 stardust for a new move is too steep?" "Anyone else think 50,000 and 75,000 stardust for a new move is too steep?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:00 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.