Ads Top

"Could there be a 'battle random opponent' feature?"


#PokemonGO: I know this would kind of defeat the purpose of the friendship requirement for remote battles... But a lot of the friends I have at ultra/best are already burnt out after just a few matches.I realise it's early days and they will keep improving things but right now for people who want a challenge, to test new teams and to fight against different teams there is no option since the faction leaders use the same terrible Pokémon and a lot of players just want the 3 match rewards for the day.I'd also love a ranked system with leaderboards etc but it's probably a lot to ask at this stage.The major downside I can see about this, is that it takes away the fitness part of the game, but maybe do something like for every km walked with buddy it knocks off 100-1000 stardust cost from unlocking a 2nd move, or maybe just a power-up cost reduction.Idk sometimes I just wanna enjoy the game indoors too, it's cold yano... This weekend I might freeze to death for a shiny Lugia. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2RXIA6V
"Could there be a 'battle random opponent' feature?" "Could there be a 'battle random opponent' feature?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.