Ads Top

"Dear Niantic: Please move the shield button"


#PokemonGO: I'm having fun with the PvP system so far, but my biggest frustration is a UI one. It's driving me crazy that the shield button appears in the same location as my charged attack button. I've already had multiple battles where I've gone to use my charge attack only to have the shield button appear just before I tap and I end up wasting a shield. I'd definitely improve my user experience if the shield button shifted up and away from the charged attacks.Edit: To clarify, I'm not blind mashing. The problem occurs when I go to use my charge move, if my opponent uses theirs at the same time, the "use shield" button may appear just as I'm trying to use my charge move and I accidentally tap that instead, potentially wasting a shield. This really hampers the strategic aspect of the battle. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2C9KkEN
"Dear Niantic: Please move the shield button" "Dear Niantic: Please move the shield button" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:02 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.