Ads Top

"Does anyone else really appreciate how they handled HM moves in Let's Go?"


I am 27 years old and have been a huge Pokemon fan since the beginning. I always remember the struggle of deciding which move to replace when you would finally obtain a new HM, and it was awful. I could have a great team with phenomenal move combos, but I had to make room for necessary HM's and it was so frustrating, or you have to fill a slot with an HM slave.I was hoping they would let Pokemon have more than 4 moves in Let's Go but I realized now that 4 is plenty when you don't have to worry about the HM's. I'm surprised I haven't seen this called out, but it's a huge benefit that I have really appreciated! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2rfzIhp
"Does anyone else really appreciate how they handled HM moves in Let's Go?" "Does anyone else really appreciate how they handled HM moves in Let's Go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:42 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.