Ads Top

"This is why I love this event"


#PokemonGO: So dragonite has been one of my dream pokemon almost since the game came out. It may not be as good as it used to be, but it's still a really cool and rare pokemon. I live in a rural area where there are not very many pokemon, let alone dratini. One day I did find a dratini, and walked it enough to evolve it into a dragonaire. I still had a lot of walking until I could get a dragonite, and i thought it would probably take a REALLY long time, and unfortunately, I missed dratini community day. But then this event came along, saved me a total of about 83 miles of walking, and not only got me a dragonite, but a SHINY one! It's IV's aren't great, but i'm still really thankful! Thank you so much to the Pokemon Go team for making this event happen! https://ift.tt/2DUwuYa via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2BNKEJ5
"This is why I love this event" "This is why I love this event" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:13 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.