Ads Top

"Finally finished White 2 after owing it since it came out"


Hi all, a while back I made a post about how I had completed Black after struggling to beat the Pokémon league and never really picking it up again. Well now I can talk about White 2! May be possible spoilersI have a kind of love/ hate relationship with it, let's talk about what I loved first:1) I really liked how some towns and gyms had changed and exploring them and all the new areas was really fun2) The starting town was very pretty and felt like a proper town rather then just a couple of houses.3) I am yet to do a lot of post game things but I met up with N at the Pokémon league and battled with him before losing, I love how we got to go in his room together and hear about his backstory a little bit more, looking at all the abandoned toys and that distorted version of his theme was really quite sad and creepy.And now what I wasn't so keen on:1) Kanto Pokémon everywhere, I really didn't like this. It seems to be an unpopular opinion but I liked that this region had only it's Pokémon. So suddenly having Kanto Pokémon anywhere without any explanation as to why they were there in game kinda bugged me at times2) The story wasn't as good as it was in Black. I liked Colress a lot and how there were ex team plasma members to talk to but it just seemed rather a bland story3) I didn't like how the protag from Black was just a nameless trainer, even his house just says ...'s house. It would have been better to just give them your name and gender. Make it a big thing, Ghetsis and N could comment about how you have the same name and look similar to them. It annoyed me every time they were just called 'a trainer'I could go into things a bit more but this is getting longer then I hoped for, if you have any questions feel free to ask.​ via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2GaEkQ0
"Finally finished White 2 after owing it since it came out" "Finally finished White 2 after owing it since it came out" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 21:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.