Ads Top

"Finally got my first Alolan Vulpix!"


#PokemonGO: I've been trying to hatch alolan vulpix since I returned to the game in the summer. Hatched a lot of 7km eggs on the first months but got no luck... Back then the eggs were very weak so I quit trying. Since they added baby pokémons to the eggs I gave another try and started to invest more in 7km and finally got rewarded! Got my first alolan vulpix and it's a perfect one! Christmas came earlier to me!​https://imgur.com/a/7B7fXQ3​Have an awesome holiday guys!​ via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2T1fLXl
"Finally got my first Alolan Vulpix!" "Finally got my first Alolan Vulpix!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:47 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.