Ads Top

"Gen 5 is one of the best generations. Change my mind."


So thats all this post is, a debate of the merits of gen 5 versus other generations.Please debate the merits of the games for their time, so lets stray away from comparison between graphics of other generations.One thing I ask is if you use the, “gen 5 has bad designs” argument please give examples of the pokemon you dislike and tell me your favorite generation/region so I can rip it to shreds for “unoriginality”Good luck :) via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2SoEnsX
"Gen 5 is one of the best generations. Change my mind." "Gen 5 is one of the best generations. Change my mind." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:43 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.