Ads Top

"How do you respond to the shit people give you for playing the game?"


#PokemonGO: Because I’m about to snap at the next person that says I’m “too old” to play Pokémon games.It’s my free time and I’ll be damned if anyone else has a say in how I use it.My sister, my only ultra friend at the moment (and we JUST got to ultra), just deleted the game yesterday because her new boyfriend gave her shit for playing it. Like wtf.This weekend I raided with some 50+ year olds. 50+ year olds man. PoGO has no age limit.People kept giving us shit, some girl ran out of her house yelling “weirdos!” and some dude biking down the street was yelling shit at us, ended up running his bike through the middle of our group at the next raid, shit almost got real.At least it’s better than sitting inside all day watching tv. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2CkpJO2
"How do you respond to the shit people give you for playing the game?" "How do you respond to the shit people give you for playing the game?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.