Ads Top

"My first pokémon love story"


#PokemonGO: First of all sorry if my english is quite bad.Yesterday I was walking in Barcelona just after leaving the work when I saw a beautiful girl that was playing pokémon go alone and I took courage and asked her if she wanted to do raids with me.Surprisingly, she said me that she had to have lunch but after that she would be pleased to go with me and it started here, when we both had lunch without knowing anything about eachother and... It was the best decition I took in 2018, she is a super good person and we have so much in common, finally we spent all the day doing raids (sadly I didn't get any lugia or hooh shiny in my 110 attempts overall but she got one Lugia and was so happy!)Now we are knowing each other via Telegram and I'm so happy about that. Thank you Pokémon 💜 via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2PLx1Or
"My first pokémon love story" "My first pokémon love story" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:09 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.