Ads Top

"I saw my first dratini in the wild tonight, and it was a shiny!"


#PokemonGO: I was out with my friends, and one suggested we go to the book store. There's a gym there, so I figured I'd at least take it while we were there. I fired up the app and see a dratini right in front of me. I had hatched one from an egg, but this is the first one I've come across so I was already excited. I tapped it and went wide eyed when I saw that it was pink. I fed it a golden razzberry and hit it with an ultra ball, caught it no problem. I then went on to catch another two before we left, it was a great night.It's stats aren't anything great, 69% IVs, attack 8/15 defense 12/15 stamina 11/15 but it's pinkness more than makes up for it.https://ift.tt/2Q2n5oF via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Sngdid
"I saw my first dratini in the wild tonight, and it was a shiny!" "I saw my first dratini in the wild tonight, and it was a shiny!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.