"I'm having a great time playing Pokémon go!"

#PokemonGO: So I just wanted to share my story with all of you because I'm just too happy!I have been in a foreign country to study in a university for almost 8 months. Before leaving my country I had almost stopped playing because I didn't have much time and I was often alone playing.However after about one month I had moved, I reopened Pokémon go to fill the everyday walk to school with some fun. In fact, walking 40 minutes everyday can become boring if you don't find a distraction. I started playing around late june and sadly I realized I had missed some community days and some weekly rewards (especially the three birds, three Pokémons I have always loved). Also I couldn't do legendary raids as I was playing with my gf only and it was not enough.However sooner than I expected, we encountered random people that let us join their party and we were able to get our first legendary, a Mewtwo! After that we were able to catch two more Mewtwos, two Giratinas, two cresselias, two Lugia and two Ho-ohs! We obviously got the three dogs and I also got one shiny articuno from the December weekly!I am just so happy that Pokémon go has this great community of people that let other people join their party to get legendaries! Now I think I will continue playing for a long time! via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2S2Hkj1
"I'm having a great time playing Pokémon go!"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
01:03
Rating:


No comments