Ads Top

"I'm hoping for some new fossil pokémon in gen 8. What are some extinct animals you think would translate well into pokémon?"


Personally, I'd love to see something based on a spinosaurus. On the other hand, I feel like dinosaurs have to be balanced out with other animals, like a giant ground sloth or a woolly rhino. Maybe an extinct species of whale, like basilosaurus?Also, what are some creative design aspects you would give them (such as aurorus' aurora-sails)?Love to hear your picks and opinions on this via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2C8Ai6P
"I'm hoping for some new fossil pokémon in gen 8. What are some extinct animals you think would translate well into pokémon?" "I'm hoping for some new fossil pokémon in gen 8. What are some extinct animals you think would translate well into pokémon?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 01:23 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.