Ads Top

"I've made a Game Master Explorer!"


#PokemonGO: Page: http://bit.ly/2AoWSab you ever randomly wondered:what the catch-rate for Alolan Marowak?what is the buddy distance for Togepi?How many moves can Mewtwo currently get?This web-page was designed to make these types of questions easier to answer.Select a Pokemon from the drop down listSee the corresponding details found in the GAME MASTERKeen to hear feedback and bugs in the comments and I will try to address them (keeping in mind its currently Christmas Day for me)Think of this as a present to the community that keeps me updated and informed on PokemonGo!Happy Holidays everyone!http://bit.ly/2SeWaD7 to fixDuplicate moves for Mew via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2EMf8Ov
"I've made a Game Master Explorer!" "I've made a Game Master Explorer!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:33 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.