Ads Top

"Just lost a once in a lifetime chance to catch a tropius :/"


#PokemonGO: Well am on vacation and am stopped at the southern coast of Spain. I figured hey let's go for a walk on the beach before heading away and I spy on my nearby a tropius. Only available in Africa!(but can spawn in southern spain) I sprinted and ran my lungs out to the stop. I wasn't going to miss this chance!1300cp, golden razz berry, ultra ball.....the circle was as green as can be...i spin my ball...get ready...boom curve ball and excellent...it is surely mine................catch rate calculator says 97% chance to catch........ Dreams busted. Maybe I can't catch em all :/ via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2BTwjJM
"Just lost a once in a lifetime chance to catch a tropius :/" "Just lost a once in a lifetime chance to catch a tropius :/" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 23:57 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.