Ads Top

"Using the hatchathon to sell incubators then removing the sinnoh stone was shady as hell."


#PokemonGO: As the title states, I would not have spent almost 60 bucks on ultra boxes to get the unevolved forms if I knew they were going to take out the sinnoh stone as soon as the event was done.Kind of feels like they used the allure of getting gen 4 pokemon pre evolutions to sell incubators, then stole away the evolution item while nobody was expecting it and they had made their money.Like, if a TV company sells a TV, advertising how well it runs Netflix, and people buy it, and they remove their support for Netflix straight after the sale, you would be pissed. Although that's not the perfect metaphor, you probably get my point.It feels like I've been buying most of my new DeX entries. And with the perfect bad timing, as I opened my research the day before sinnoh stones released, I only got one. They were removed the day I was due for number 2.Shady as hell Niantic :( via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2TVpz6p
"Using the hatchathon to sell incubators then removing the sinnoh stone was shady as hell." "Using the hatchathon to sell incubators then removing the sinnoh stone was shady as hell." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 13:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.