Ads Top

"Mario's Creator Shigeru Miyamoto Is Still "Hooked" On Pokémon GO"


#PokemonGO: Even after five years, Niantic's augmented reality game Pokémon GO remains popular as ever. It's not just avid trainers who are still obsessed with the game though."I basically tend to play the games I created myself, so I haven’t been influenced much by the games of other companies. That said, the first game that influenced me when I started the job of game development was Pac-Man, and from a design perspective, I think Tetris is wonderful. I’m currently hooked on Pokémon GO. This game, which I’m playing with my wife, is a dream come true of playing a game with my whole family. I’ve been enjoying Pokémon GO with my wife and neighborhood friends for some two years now. The average person playing Pokémon GO in Japan is probably around 60 years old."https://ift.tt/3ykSyUG via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/3jNuYMg
"Mario's Creator Shigeru Miyamoto Is Still "Hooked" On Pokémon GO" "Mario's Creator Shigeru Miyamoto Is Still "Hooked" On Pokémon GO" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:58 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.