Ads Top

"Just used up my luck for the year"


I just got the game last Wednesday and finally beat the elite 4 yesterday and decided to go to cerulean cave. I really just went to catch Pokémon but I decided to just go see mewtwo. None of my Pokémon are higher than level 55 so I knew I wouldn’t have a chance against him but I saved and tried anyways. Then I saw green on my screen. Knowing that some people reset over 200 times for a shiny mewtwo and I get one to spawn first try is just unreal. It’s been years since I even found a shiny in the wild. I managed to have gyardos and luckily bought the mega stone so I had its dark typing and crunch to take it down. You know damn well I used that master ball to catch the thing. I’m just thrilled right now taking on the elite 4 with a mega mewtwo y is the best thing ever! via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2r9omvl
"Just used up my luck for the year" "Just used up my luck for the year" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:48 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.