Ads Top

"Legendary Raid Catch Rates are Super Discouraging to Casual Players"


#PokemonGO: I have had the worst luck catching legendaries from raids. I recently got back in to playing probably a few months ago and finally have been able to find enough people to do some high level raids. But now I’m getting discouraged as I’m 4 for 10 on my last 5* Raids. Lugia is also one of my favorite Pokémon and I finally got a chance to catch one today but was foiled once again.I rarely encounter these Pokémon and have trouble hitting those excellent curveballs. I can usually get 1-3 excellent curveball throws (sometimes 0) but RNG doesn’t really seem to care. I have yet to actually catch one with an excellent curve. 3/4 of my catches were on my first or second throw with a normal curveball (Not even a Nice throw?!). I’m using golden raspberries on every throw as well.It just seems overly difficult/random in the catch phase when it is hard enough already for me to have the time and enough people to actually beat the raid.Sure, I’m usually able to get 1 or two when the raids are available for months at a time, but for the events (like this weekend) my chances are severely limited.The whole catch phase mechanic just seems like another unnecessary difficulty/RNG wall to keep casual players from getting the legendaries and I’m really starting to get sick of it.Maybe RNG just hates me or I’m getting punished for not hitting an excellent curve every time but the rate these legendaries move around or attack is just ridiculous. Why not make an excellent curve + golden raspberry an automatic catch? Would that really be so bad? via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2LmVmcJ
"Legendary Raid Catch Rates are Super Discouraging to Casual Players" "Legendary Raid Catch Rates are Super Discouraging to Casual Players" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 10:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.