"Pokemon Conquest stat increase stage quirks"

Not sure where to put this, but I was doing some damage testing regarding how the Guardian Charm boosts stack with other similar effects.(All these numbers are from Muneshige's Staraptor on a Gardevoir)Base (no boosts)HeroGuardian CharmGuardian Charm and Hero111165275330Thus, it is clear that Hero provides a 1.5x boost, equivalent to a +1 in the main games. Similarly, the Guardian Charm provides a 2.5x boost, equivalent to a +3 in the main games. Together, it makes sense that they add up to be a 3x boost, or a +4.However, the cap on boosts seems to be +4 instead of +6.(This data was from Yukimura's Charizard on the same-ish Gardevoir)Base (no boosts)Last BastionGuardian CharmGuardian Charm and Last Bastion77152192226While Last Bastion provides a 2x boost on its own, it still only goes up to a 3x boost when paired with the Guardian Charm when one would expect a 3.5x boost (+5).Thus, stacking the Guardian Charm and either of Last Bastion or Hero will result in the same overall 3x boost. However, Hero is harder to activate I believe, since if your solo unit's strength is too high, it will not proc. On the other hand, Last Bastion will always activate if your Pokemon is alone, thus having a greater synergy with the Guardian Charm.I didn't see this information on Bulbapedia, so I figured I should vet it here first. Hope this is useful to anyone still playing this game. via /r/pokemon https://ift.tt/2GkpAhI
"Pokemon Conquest stat increase stage quirks"
Reviewed by The Pokémonger
on
01:44
Rating:


No comments