Ads Top

"Soft Banned (?) Every Time I Travel To A New Country"


#PokemonGO: Hi guys, I am getting sick of this happening it makes me want to delete the app!I am on Android (Samsung A5 2017)I have been traveling legitimately via aeroplane to a few different countries recently and when ever I land in a different country and open up PoGo I get error 'GPS signal not found (11)'.I am assuming this is some sort of soft ban as when this error appears I can't catch Pokemon or spin Pokestops. At times this error can stick for over 24 hours causing me to lose my daily streaks.I have tried all the obvious things to fix it, e.g. restarting my device, signing out and back in and reinstalling the game. Also fiddling with the GPS settings to high and low accuracy has done nothing.I am on a 6 day streak right now and really don't want to miss out on the 7th day because of this. If anyone has had this issue and knows of a solution, please let me know, thanks! :)Edit: I have cleared my cache on PoGo and Google Maps and then went into google maps and clicked the GPS locator button then opened PoGo without closing G Maps and it seems to have fixed it!Hopefully this will work if/when I face this issue again. Thanks for your answers guys :) via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2s1JJ1V
"Soft Banned (?) Every Time I Travel To A New Country" "Soft Banned (?) Every Time I Travel To A New Country" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:32 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.