Ads Top

"Some praise for the CD weekend"


#PokemonGO: I’ve seen lots of posts questioning shiny rates and the like, and the general lack of appreciation for this weekend so far. With half of it still to go, I’m having the best time with it. As a returning player who missed out on all CD events bar cyndaquil (which I have 0 interest in), this has been an amazing event. I’ve caught close to 400 Pokemon in the last 3 hours, with at least 20+ of them being shiny.Naturally luck plays a big part, but I for one appreciate this CW and especially from a new players perspective, this has been so awesome and has actually got me up to London to walk around and just have fun. It’s thrown my back and knee out but hey ho, gotta be fast for those mons.Thank you Niantic, this weekend is awesome!Edit: Poor formatting cause phone life. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2Pd5EMO
"Some praise for the CD weekend" "Some praise for the CD weekend" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:49 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.