Ads Top

"Thanks, New friend!"


#PokemonGO: Tonight I had my first "great pogo story" and I thought I'd share. I travel for work and found myself in the middle of Tulip Town, Iowa.Without trying I got all 3 research as a Trade a Pokémon and really didn't want to delete them so I decided I'd just skip a research day.Wandered around the city square and hit up a Gengar raid. Four other players did too but I couldn't see them. Finally I see the telltale finger swipe of a pogo player in a car so I wander over. It's an old dude with 3 phones and a tablet furiously spinning away.I get his attention and tell him my plight. He happily adds me as a friend and trades me garbage for garbage so I can clear my research. He was also single handedly keeping the whole city square lured.Kudos to you Friend! Thanks for keeping my streak alive. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2G8cgwN
"Thanks, New friend!" "Thanks, New friend!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 16:27 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.