Ads Top

"There should be a way to transfer items from your bag to a friend."


#PokemonGO: I don't know if someone has talked about this already, I'm new to this subreddit. If so, I'm sorry and will delete it.Basically, I live in a neighborhood filled with pokestops and gyms. My boyfriend's neighborhood, on the other hand, has only one pokestop near. Whenever we go out together to play, I have a ridiculous amount of pokeballs and other items and constantly need to delete them because my bag is always full, while my boyfriend can't get all the pokemons he wants because he doesn't have enough pokeballs. Wouldn't it be better if instead of deleting my stuff I could transfer to him? It aches my heart when I need to delete pokeballs. It's like throwing perfectly good food in the trash. It'd be a win-win situation, as he would have pokeballs and I would have more space in my bag.I realize there's a possibility to trade items if you give it to a pokemon and trade the pokemon, but that obviously doesn't work in our situation.Anyway, that's it. Just a thought. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QA5FPu
"There should be a way to transfer items from your bag to a friend." "There should be a way to transfer items from your bag to a friend." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 22:53 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.