Ads Top

"What is the point of the pokemongo parental portal when there is absolutely NOTHING i can change on it?"


#PokemonGO: It quite literally, LITERALLY, has nothing that can be changed other than enabling and disabling the location. That's it...so what is the point of this portal? Why didn't I just create a normal pokemon account for my son? Is there any way to contact Niantic or perhaps someone here could help me understand what I am to do to change my son's profile settings so he can have friends to send gifts to?Edit: I just wanted to point out that Pogo is unplayble with the location disabled, so there is ZERO point in having a parental portal. I can just as easily not have the game on my phone. via /r/pokemongo https://ift.tt/2QL6Onw
"What is the point of the pokemongo parental portal when there is absolutely NOTHING i can change on it?" "What is the point of the pokemongo parental portal when there is absolutely NOTHING i can change on it?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 11:06 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.