Ads Top

"Absol has now been available in every way except in the wild"


#PokemonGO: Raids, research and now eggs too.I know this will sound weird, but I'm starting to feel really frustrated and anxious that they are continuously refusing to let pokemon appear in the wild. I loved this game and hunting for the rare catches has always been my main goal.Now I barely play anymore because we haven't got any new ultra rare since Chimecho... Watching them ruin that aspect of the game like this really makes me sad and I just don't understand. Didn't they want to encourage exploration?And Absol is just an example. Mawile, Shinx, Nincada, Gen 3 evolutions, babies, and who knows what else from the unreleased pokemon...I know this is really low in the priorities of the game for 99% of the people, but for players like me, that play to go and explore to find the rarest species, this completely ruins the game.I miss the times when everyone was looking for Porygon, Lapras, Snorlax, Hitmons... their equivalents in gen 3 and gen 4 all ended up being regionals or raid locked. We really need new rare wild species :/ via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2HhIN3U
"Absol has now been available in every way except in the wild" "Absol has now been available in every way except in the wild" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 09:24 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.