Ads Top

"Adventure Sync seems to give a lot more progress to IOS users than Android."


#PokemonGO: I use a Pixel XL, my wife uses an iPhone....7? I think. Anyway, we both do the same walks each week, and neither of us do much else beyond that, though I work and she stays home so there's a bit of difference there.Anyway, each week she gets 30 or so KM and I get around 12 at most, and most of both of ours comes from our daily walks. She just gets significantly more progress when she logs back in than I do.Anyone notice the same and have any suggestions? via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2TzLKxZ
"Adventure Sync seems to give a lot more progress to IOS users than Android." "Adventure Sync seems to give a lot more progress to IOS users than Android." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 02:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.