Ads Top

"Cyclist and Pokemon go?"


#PokemonGO: Hello, I am new to Pokemon go. I am cycling 30 miles a day on a road bike.What can I do to use this to my advantage? I am not getting credit to hatch my eggs. My phone does not notify me of pokestops, or Pokemon to capture. I heard of adventure sync and Pokemon go plus.. If anyone could explain this to me, what do I need to buy etc... I am ready to do some hardcore Pokemon catching. Thanks. via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2VINQgV
"Cyclist and Pokemon go?" "Cyclist and Pokemon go?" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.