Ads Top

"Didn't get any special legendary, but got a way better reward!!"


#PokemonGO: So today I did a bunch of raids because of the hype of Groudon and Kyogre. Just like me, there were a lot of people raiding for them both for the first time, even with accounts under level 30.Seeing how I caught them, some people asked me to help them catch the legendaries for them. At first I didn't want to because I was scared of having too much pressure and wasting an important Pokemon for them, but finally I accepted and did it for them.I gotta say, one of the bests things this game has given me is the happiness and joy these people felt when they saw their Pokemon get caught. Even tho they were all adults, they behaved like kids opening a present, thanking me and making me blush with their gratitude and relieve. There was even one girl who asked me to catch a 98% IV Kyogre, she didn't have any golden razz berries and only 3 balls left. I managed to catch it on the last try, and man, that was such a moment of happiness in the group that completely surpassed the fact that I caught a bad IV Kyogre.So yeah, no shinies and bad IVs legendaries today (out of 8 raids done) but the joy I brought to these people today was a way better reward to me! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2Rzf23u
"Didn't get any special legendary, but got a way better reward!!" "Didn't get any special legendary, but got a way better reward!!" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 07:22 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.