Ads Top

"First experience meeting other players"


#PokemonGO: I know this is probably just a boring story but I’ve been playing this game since release and I live in quite a small town and not many people play Pokemon go, and it’s became even less over the years. But I was walking home today and there an underpass section that has 3 stops and one gym, I needed the field research so I opened up the game and got my field research and over near where the gym was I noticed 2 other people, and me being very shy and antisocial and being autistic that struggles with verbal communication and human contact, I was very nervous because there was a raid on at this gym and I really wanted to participate but I couldn’t tell if they were players or just stood there talking, so I managed to sneak just in range of the gym and noticed the counter was at 2 in the public lobby so I asked them if I could join in and they thankfully said yeah and it was my first experience running into other players randomly rather than a planned event or meet up, I know this is boring but to me this was a huge step and a huge thing and I’ve been on reddit on Pokemon go and reading the stories of people being yelled at and moaned for because of raids I figured I’d share my lighthearted story. And because of it I now have 2 more friends on my go list and a lovely Machamp too! via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2snVtME
"First experience meeting other players" "First experience meeting other players" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 06:01 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.