Ads Top

"Force quitting the game after missing last premier ball throw gives you another shot at using it."


#PokemonGO: Today I did a Kyogre raid and my last premier ball was deflected by the spasming raid boss. I rage quit and force-closed the game, and then opened it back up so I could spin the gym to collect items before leaving.Turns out, the game did not register the last ball that I missed as being thrown, and allowed me to re-enter the “catch the boss” step of the raid to use it again after I had very clearly used up all of the premier balls.To elaborate, if you’re down to your last premier ball (it could work with any of them - only tried it with the final ball) and it either completely misses or is deflected by a Pokémon’s spasms, you can quickly force-quit the game, open it back up, and try again with the last ball still available.This does not work if the ball connects with the raid boss and is a catchable throw; somehow the game counts this as actually using the ball and doesn’t give you another shot.I tried this tactic on three different raid bosses, and it worked every time. I was even able to purposefully miss my throws and get the last ball back three times on one raid boss. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2RQQjad
"Force quitting the game after missing last premier ball throw gives you another shot at using it." "Force quitting the game after missing last premier ball throw gives you another shot at using it." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 14:19 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.