Ads Top

"Since we are discussing what we want for 2019, the item from the original game I want is the bicycle."


#PokemonGO: In the original games the bicycle changed how we played that far in the game, it changes the pace of the game completely.As someone that does not have a car and uses my bike to go to work and other places, to go at 10 Km/h is too slow to get somewere in time. (Sometimes, when I have time, I do pedal slowly to get some distance on the google fit app)What I would want is the bicycle as an item in the game that when activated made no Pokémon appear and locked stops from spinning (to avoid abuse), but raised the speed limit to buddy candy and eggs to at least 25km/h.That's the QoL I want in 2019. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2AxJYXp
"Since we are discussing what we want for 2019, the item from the original game I want is the bicycle." "Since we are discussing what we want for 2019, the item from the original game I want is the bicycle." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 19:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.