Ads Top

"How pokemon go helped me get over my ex"


#PokemonGO: So I got brutally dumped by my ex girlfriend..ending our 1 year and 3 months relationship and the next day I see her with a guy and all the love captions .. I was devastated !! Not that I hate her but I couldn't get over the fact that she got over in like literally a day and here I was sobbing all day and I couldn't get over her and forget about her or not stop thinking about our happy past ! Sigh so I met with one of my close friends( you know the best thing after a break up is to meet out best friends-number one advice) and we started hanging out n chill and he always use to play pokemon go And I couldn't stop thinking about her ! So watching my friend play pogo made me excited to play the game as well seeing all the new features and pvp and gen 4 ( I use to play it but deleted it around mid-2017ish) and then I logged back to my level 28 account and started playing with my friend and his friends with a local community of some really good people and days past we did so many T-tar,heatran raids and after 2-3 weeks later when I wake up the first thing that comes to my mind is to get my work,studies done and hang out with my friends and to complete my pokedex and level up and preparing for the community day (my first community day) and I am completely over my ex!! Our past memories,good old days all that doesn't bother me no more ! As of now I'm excited about catching a shiny totodile and get those 400 magikarp candies to catch mew!! I'm really thankful for pogo as I never thought I'd be over her and it would be a hard time for me after the breakup but pokemon go was the saviour and I'm loving it more than before (I'm lever 32 now) thanks pokemongo via /r/pokemongo http://bit.ly/2FgoEc7
"How pokemon go helped me get over my ex" "How pokemon go helped me get over my ex" Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 20:11 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.