Ads Top

"With the upcoming research event, I hope niantic implements full bag pokestop spins. Just let us get the research tasks."


#PokemonGO: I know it's a dumb first world problem but not being allowed to spin pokestops when I have a full bag kinda sucks. I dont want to delete items just to spin a stop for research. Since we are having a research event that encourages us to spin as many steps as possible I feel like I'm gonna be deleting all day. I dont want to do that. And I dont want to delete a lot of items a head of time either. I just want to leave my full bag alone and use the items normally. via /r/TheSilphRoad http://bit.ly/2FhM69L
"With the upcoming research event, I hope niantic implements full bag pokestop spins. Just let us get the research tasks." "With the upcoming research event, I hope niantic implements full bag pokestop spins. Just let us get the research tasks." Reviewed by The Pokémonger on 17:15 Rating: 5

No comments

Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the space of Pokémonger! We're all grateful to Pokémon & Niantic for developing Pokémon GO. This site is made up of fan posts, updates, tips and memes curated from the web! This site is not affiliated with Pokémon GO or its makers, just a fan site collecting everything a fan would like. Drop a word if you want to feature anything! Cheers.